Fall is upon us friends! Time for cozy sweaters, bonfires, and hikes in the woods. Keep reading for some fun things to do this fall!
- Hot Air Balloon Ride, anyone?
- Celebrate Oktoberfest with Brats and Beer.
- Head to your local state park and go for a hike.
- Go on a winery or brewery tour.
- Or how about a ghost tour?
- Check out a new-to-you coffee shop
- Hit up a vintage market.
- Perfect your chili recipe.
- Throw a fall-themed potluck.
- Cozy up around a bonfire.
- Find yourself some cider donuts.
- Watch a movie outdoors.
- Or maybe It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown?
- Hit the thrift shops and get yourself a new sweater.
- And then check out the Farmer’s Market.
Like what you read? Pin this post for later!